8 Can’t-Miss Wonders of a Warren County Winter
Blog by Scott Hutchinson
Winter in Ohio may mean chilly temps and snow-covered streets, but it’s also one of the most charming and delightful times for visitors to experience the many wonders of Warren County. Awe-inspiring light displays, old-time traditions and so much more make Ohio’s Largest Playground an incredible end-of-the-year escape! Here’s just a quick glimpse of the heartwarming adventures awaiting visitors this winter in Warren County.
1) Winterfest – Jump-start your holiday spirit with ice skating, light shows and more festive fun when Kings Island transforms into a winter wonderland!
2) The Lebanon Horse-Drawn Carriage Parade – More than 100 antique carriages pulled by majestic Clydesdales, Percherons and other breeds of horse parade through the charming streets of Historic Downtown Lebanon.
3) SnowLand at Great Wolf Lodge – Santa, snow and…water slides? Lead your pack to Great Wolf Lodge to celebrate the season like never before!
4) LM&M Railroad’s North Pole Express – Climb aboard this nostalgic, old-time train for a magical ride to the North Pole – Santa and his helpers will be waiting for you!
5) Waynesville’s Christmas in the Village – One of the Midwest’s most charming small towns, Waynesville warms hearts with this beautiful, old-timey holiday celebration.
6) La Comedia – Classic carols, dazzling costumes and spectacular performances give guests plenty to cheer about at this gorgeous dinner theatre’s annual holiday productions.
7) The Christmas Ranch – Sprawling over 5 acres, The Christmas Ranch thrills guests with its display of approximately 1 million lights, most of which are synchronized to holiday music!
8) Small-town Shopping – The charming small towns of Lebanon, Springboro and Waynesville are among the Midwest’s best spots for unique, boutique and antique gift shopping!