White sand and wild waves — no, this isn’t Florida — it’s a Southwest Ohio water park, and it’s an absolute blast! Here are just 5 reasons a trip to the Beach Waterpark could be your best trip of the year!
- Play at your own speed – Adrenaline junkie? Go airborne on the 5-story drop off The Cliff or launch down the Banzai at speeds of up to 65 miles per hour. Slow and steady more your speed? Sit back and relax as you float down the Kokomo Lazy River.
- Beat the heat – Get drenched on inner-tube rides, and by water cannons and dump buckets.
- Get “in” with the crowd – Show off your skills to new friends on the basketball and sand volleyball courts, or get moving and grooving on special teen nights and Reggae Sundays.
- Great value – Great admission rates make it one of the best fun-per-dollar investments around — just see below!
- Awesome location – Centered in the heart of Ohio’s Largest Playground, the Beach Waterpark makes for a great stop on your long weekend or weeklong Southwest Ohio trip.
Visit our blog to learn more!
5 Great Ways To Play
Teen Travels In Warren County, Ohio
Play Like A Local: Award-Winning Fun In Warren County
Click here for more!
- Adult Admission: $28.99 (Military Personnel: $22.99)
- Child Admission: $19.99 (3 and younger free with paying adult)
- Directions: I-71, exit 25A or I-75, exit 29
- Hours: Operating times vary - see website for details
- Senior Admission: $19.99