20 Ways to Play this Summer in Ohio's Largest Playground
Blog by Scott Hutchinson
Wondering where to start on your summertime trip to Warren County? We're happy to help!
While there’s truly no wrong way to spend a warm-weather weekend in Ohio’s Largest Playground, here are just a handful of the awesome Warren County experiences we highly recommend for summertime adventurers...
1) Conquer Orion, Banshee, The Beast and more incredible, record-shattering rides at Kings Island!
2) Discover the wonders of luxury camping at the all new Camp Cedar outdoor resort!
3) Splash, slide and dive the day away at Kings Island’s Soak City!
4) Beat the heat with a wild and wonderful visit to Great Wolf Lodge’s amazing indoor water park!
5) Pedal or paddle your way along the gorgeous Little Miami Scenic River!
6) Zap your friends, family and intergalactic foes at Lazer Kraze’s state-of-the-art laser tag arena!
7) Hike, bike, boat or even dig for fossils at the beautiful Caesar Creek State Park!
8) Boogie in the streets at Lebanon’s Blues and Country Music Festivals!
9) Welcome in the start of summer in unforgettable fashion at Fort Ancient’s Summer Solstice celebration!
10) Come face-to-face with the world’s biggest tennis stars at August’s Western & Southern Open!
11) Sip award-winning wines at Ohio’s second largest vineyard, Valley Vineyards, or sample a delicious selection of craft beer at seven local breweries!
12) Dig into delicious local fare at the iconic Golden Lamb (Ohio’s oldest hotel and restaurant), Wildflower Café and more widely renowned Warren County eateries!
13) Pick baskets full of berries, try tasty homemade treats and have more fresh-air fun at any of the county’s incredible farms and farmers markets!
14) Climb aboard the LM&M Railroad for a nostalgic, old-timey train ride through scenic Warren County!
15) Embark on a small-town shopping spree along the charming, fun-filled streets of historic Downtown Lebanon, Springboro or Waynesville!
16) Have a blast in the past at Pioneer Village, the Harmon Museum, the Museum at the Friends Home, the Franklin Historical Society or any of Warren County’s other awesome historical highlights!
17) Spin till you win at Miami Valley Gaming!
18) Enjoy an applause-worthy meal and incredible Broadway-style entertainment at Springboro’s La Comedia Dinner Theater!
19) Tee up some fun at any of the county’s eight gorgeous public golf facilities!
20) Take to the skies to enjoy an unforgettable aerial adventure with Gentle Breeze Hot Air Balloons, Skydive Cincinnati, the Red Stewart Airfield or Wright B. Flyer!